A Product and Service based IT company is looking for 3+ years experienced C/C++ developers who has experience developing on embedded Linux, QNX, VxWorks, or Nucleus.
- The candidate is responsible for developing applications and unit tests for POS terminals and other payment solutions.
- Proficiency in C/C++ and experience writing unit tests is required. Candidate will be responsible for providing direct customer support to large retailers and coordinating testing and software releases.
- Prior experience interacting with customers and documenting software releases is required.
- The role applies structured development methodologies, code documentation, unit testing, and continuous integration to enhance overall software quality.
- The developer must thrive in a focused, productive, high intensity, and team-oriented environment.
- You will be part of a highly skilled, enthusiastic development team that is developing business solutions in an energetic organization.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of C/C++ development experience in Linux platform
- Prior embedded experience with a RTOS (ARM, MIPS, etc.).
- Experience developing on embedded Linux, QNX, VxWorks, or Nucleus.
Experience: 3 years +
Salary: Industry standards
Company: Indecomm Global Services
About the company:
Indecomm Global Services is a leading global provider of IT services. They leverage their relevant technology structures, method excellence, domain knowledge, and strategic partnerships to deliver enterprise results. Indecomm was founded in 2003 as a technology-enabled services company. Over the years, Indecomm has improved these technology platforms to handle any business processes across the various range of industry domain.
How to apply for this post?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details and tell us why you want to join. We will ask you to write code as part of your interview process, so be prepared! Our recruiters will be in touch.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies