Role: Performance Test Engineer
- Run performance Test at feature level and system level.
- Analyze test result and trouble shoot product issues with Developer to identify the root cause and solution.
- Interact with cross functional teams (QA, Developer, Product) to understand new features, expected scale of the feature and define performance test plan.
- Drive performance automation and performance testing tools development
- 4+ years of experience in test automation [hands on coding and design in Java]
- Strong in one or more programming languages (Scala, Java, C, C++)
- Strong in one or more scripting languages (Python, Perl, Shell)
- Strong working knowledge of networking server technologies and protocols (HTTP, Proxy Servers, Load Balancers).
- Experience in Linux Environment.
- Experience with using one or more network troubleshooting tool (e.g.: Wireshark, TcpDump).
- Experience with one or more database technologies (Postgres, MySQL) a must.
Skills required (Technical, soft skills, specific tools, personality traits):
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English Communicates effectively in all situations and creates an environment of open and effective communication.
- Strong decision making skills, metric driven operations and ability to motivate and maximize productivity in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with multiple levels in the organization with key business stake holders.
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology.
- Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others.
- Delivery excellence.
- Knowledge and experience with web-scale services and distributed systems.
- Demonstrated success in delivering high quality technology products/services in a very high growth environment where priorities shift rapidly.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities
Candidate background required (Education & Experience)
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Engineering from premier institutes preferred
- Experience in Product companies working on Internet scale applications is preferred.
Company Name: OLA
Interview date: 21-May-2016
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.