Opportunities for Node JS Developer at PACE Wisdom, Bangalore. Check below for High-level job description.
- Experience: 4-6 years
- Seniority: Mid-senior level
- Job code: Node JS Developer job openings at PACE Wisdom
- Location: Bangalore
- Company Name: Pace Wisdom
- Education Requirement: BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering preferred.
- No of rounds of Interviews: Not disclosed
- Annual CTC: Not disclosed
Requirements for Node JS Developer job openings at PACE Wisdom, Bangalore
- 4-6 years of backend software engineering experience
- Good knowledge/work experience in using design patterns/algorithms.
- Good understanding of data structures, threading and performance tuning.
- Should be very good in OOPS/Functional programming paradigm.
- Should be a quick learner and should be able to understand the requirement from a business point of view.
- Ability to break down complex features into smaller meaningful modules/tasks.
- Very good experience in Node JS, Express Framework
- Should be able to think about scalability, security, code reusability (nonfunctional requirement )
- Should know the latest trends and technology in Node.JS ecosystem.
- Proactive in identifying risks/dependencies/issues with respect to process/team/delivery
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL DBs
- Good knowledge of the continuous deployment and integration process
- Experience with docker and orchestration software
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience and thorough understanding of Agile Software Development
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Database – NoSQL (Mongo, Couch, Redis, etc) + SQL (MySQL, SQL Server, etc)
- RESTful APIs and Microservices – HTTP knowledge, Swagger spec generation, etc.
- Frameworks and Patterns – MVC, HMVC, ORM, API/Page generators, Observers, Adaptors
- Express.js (Most important)
- Sails.js, Koa.js, Total.js – good to have
- Deployment – Gulp, Grunt, port numbers, PM2, forever, Monitoring, etc
Roles & Responsibility
- Take ownership to develop key modules in client platform as per planned timelines.
- Create top-quality codebase using the best industry standards/practices in the Node.js ecosystem.
- Help the module lead in planning the Sprints.
- Ensure the latest toolchain is deployed on the project.
- Be a pro-active and driven software developer.
- Help mentor team members and juniors.
About the Company:
Pace Wisdom Solutions Pvt Ltd – A mobile app development Company based out of Bangalore which is expert right from strategizing to the execution area. They have a cutting-edge team which is ready to take up any latest technology and provides solutions to any business problem you have. Based out of Bangalore, having a worldwide range they would love to have intellects join their team to build any kind of awesome technical solution.
How to apply for the Node JS Developer job openings at PACE Wisdom, Bangalore
- For more information upload your resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.