Intel Recruitment 2020 for Network Software Test Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Intel Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT)
- Skills: C/C++, Python, Tcl, Perl
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Code: Intel Network Software Test Engineer Job Opening
Important Information for Intel Recruitment 2020:
- Job Description
Develop feature and system level test plans based on High level architecture/design documents for networking software run on Intel processors for communication infrastructure.
- Completely own functional testing of modules – identify, develop and automate test cases adhering to standard test processes, methodologies
- Qualifications – Experience in developing Test Strategies, Test plan, Test Case documents for Linux based embedded systems.
- Good fundamentals on Networking concepts – L2/L3 Protocols, fixed and radio access – Ethernet, VLAN & TCP/IP.
- Programming knowledge of C language’s constructs
- Data structures & Pointers.
- Experience in developing test scripts using languages like Python, Tcl/Expect or Perl.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Intel Interview Process Click Below Link:
APPLY for Network Software Test Engineer Job Openings at Intel, Bangalore
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Kpsuf2AzaqsHbXzLMcMqsw
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BJDx57YoO8FFm7MA8GbmYf
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EcadUn7xUbFHiJPJAee3pH