EVRY India is hiring MS Dynamics Navision experts in all modes. Look below for the Job description:
Experience: 2-3 years
Mode of Hire: All Modes
- C/AL programming
- Upgrading Classic reports into RDLC (SSRS) Reports
- RDLC (SSRS) Report Design and Development
- Technical Documentation
- Product Documentation
- Experience in MS Dynamics NAV 2009 R2, 2013, 2013 R2, 2015 and 2016 versions.
- Exposure in Microsoft Visual Studio Report Designer and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Installation and Configuration of NAV IDE (Integrated Development Environment) and Servers Code units customizations Page customizations, RTC, Web Service
- Should have a sound knowledge on Migration from one version to another
- Certification on Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 C/Side Development
- Exposure to integration & SSRS will be an added advantage
Job Code: Evry India – MS Dynamics Navision
Job Location: Banashankari Vani Vilas, Bangalore
About The Company:
EVRY India, an EVRY Group company, has formed deep-rooted relationships with global enterprises including Fortune 1000 companies, software firms (ISVs), and tech start-ups. As a well-established and fast-growing IT services company, we focus on optimizing and aligning our clients’ IT initiatives with business strategies. We reduce cost as a strategy in the overall business plan and assist clients to reach global markets faster.
- EVRY India’s Relationship Management (RM) Model is a well-defined & flexible framework that strengthens business value for the client as well as EVRY India.
- The Pavilion® Model transcends software development from a method & process-driven standpoint to manage relationships that are flexible, tailored and focused on client’s business objectives.
- Worked with more than 200 satisfied customers in the Enterprise and ISV segments across the globe.
- Ranked No.7 in the Best IT Employers in India by a leading IT publication.
- Top 20 IT Services Company by Silicon India.
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.