Intel Recruitment 2020 for Mechanical Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Mechanical Engineer at Intel:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech / Diploma (Mechanical)
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Job Code: Intel Mechanical Engineer Job Openings
Key skills required at for Mechanical Engineer at Intel:
- As the Facilities Mechanical Engineer, this position will be responsible for the Operations and Maintenance of facilities Mechanical systems in India. This will be accomplished through working with the Site Facility Management service provider (IFM vendor), vendors and Stakeholders.
- Ensure mechanical facilities uptime and reliable operations supporting critical functional areas of business such as Datacenters, research, and development labs by applying standard operating procedures.
- M Tech / BE/BTech Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical/Industrial/Production or other equivalent Engineering Diploma/ degree from an accredited university.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding in fluid and thermodynamics, HVAC, exhaust/pumps/piping/valves, chillers, boilers and compressor systems, Chilled/Process cooling water plant, chemical engineering principles, pumps, valves, flow calculations, and chemical analytical testing.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Intel Interview Process Click Below Link:
APPLY for Mechanical Engineer at Intel, Bangalore
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IiWjfLXyvcY88tpeHIqy1e
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/1kOnRFwTlOT0npZyp2qjQF
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DfeZHUvCfKPGDeT3VW3zvQ