Opportunities for Mean Stack Developer for Bangalore/South Africa location. Check below for High-level job description.
- Skills: Angular / Node JS, Java script, CSS, HTML
- Experience: 2+ years
- Mode Of Hire: Permanent
- Salary: Not disclosed
- Job code: Mean Stack Developer Job Openings
- Angular / Node JS & software engineering experience
- Experience developing production Node.js applications
- Familiarity with deployment and monitoring of Node.js applications
- Familiarity with common Node.js modules, including Express and Cradle
- Understanding of non-relational databases such as CouchDB and MongoDB
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures, and software design fundamentals
- Experience with Linux development environments
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong software engineering & architecture fundamentals
- Object-oriented programming and design
- You have a do whatever it takes attitude
- You enjoy experimenting with ideas and are eager for learning new things
- Provide new ways to approach problems and build solutions
- Motivated to share knowledge- Strong time management skills
- Translate feature requirements into sound software designs
- Creatively solve problems
- Work collaboratively with others remotely and in-house team.
- Produce solid, thoroughly tested features
- Build and maintain Web and Mobile applications using Cordova PhoneGap
Our ideal candidate has:
- An active GitHub/bitbucket account
- Demonstration of Node.js expertise in a production environment
- Experience working in a small team
- Knowledge of front-end web technology such as HTML and CSS
- The desire to create cool things on the internet
How to apply?
- For more information upload your resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.