Opportunities for Mean Stack Developer at Mangalore. Check below for High-level job description.
- Skills: Angular / Node JS, Java script, CSS, HTML
- Experience: 3.5 – 5 years
- Mode Of Hire: Permanent / Team Lead
- Salary: As per industry standards on Par with Bangalore
- Job code: Mean Stack Developer Job Openings
Roles & Responsibility:
- Take ownership to develop key modules in the client platform as per planned timelines.
- Create top-quality codebase using the best industry standards/practices in Node.js ecosystem.
- Help the module lead in planning the Sprints.
- Ensure the latest toolchain is deployed on the project.
- Be a pro-active and driven software developer.
- Help mentor team members and juniors.
Skills and Experience:
- 3.5-5 years of backend software engineering experience
- Good knowledge/work experience in using design patterns/algorithms/frameworks like- MVC, HMVC, ORM, API/Page generators, Observers, Adaptors
- Good understanding of data structures, threading and performance tuning.
- Should be very good in OOPS/Functional programming paradigm.
- Should be a quick learner and should be able to understand the requirement from a business point of view.
- Ability to break down complex features into smaller meaningful modules/tasks.
- Very good experience in Node JS, Express Framework
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 1 Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular 2 and above, LESS/SASS
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL Databases – NoSQL (Mongo, Couch, Redis, etc) + SQL (MySQL, SQL Server, etc)
- RESTful APIs and Microservices – HTTP knowledge, Swagger spec generation, etc.
- Knowledge on JQuery, ionic framework, Cordova etc. is a very big plus to have.
- Good knowledge of the continuous deployment and integration process like (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git) is a must.
- Should be able to think about scalability, security, code reusability (nonfunctional requirement )
- Should know the latest trends and technology in Node.JS ecosystem.
- Proactive in identifying risks/dependencies/issues with respect to process/team/delivery
- Experience with AWS services
- Deployment – Gulp, Grunt, port numbers, PM2, forever, Monitoring, etc
- Experience with microservices architecture can be a good advantage.
- Experience with docker and orchestration software can be Good to have.
- Experience and thorough understanding of Agile Software Development
- Good verbal communication skills.
- An ideal candidate would be someone from Bangalore wanting to relocate to home town.
Interested candidates may get in touch with us along with updated sample works.
How to apply?
- For more information upload your resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.