Opportunities for Marketing Manager job openings at Foodpanda, Bangalore. Check below for High-level job description.
Key information for Marketing Manager Job openings at Foodpanda, Bangalore
- Must have: Brand marketing, planning, Managing, Budget plan and execution
- Experience: 1-2 years
- Qualification: Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or related area
- Mode Of Hire: Permanent
- Location: Bangalore
- Salary: Not disclosed
- Job code: Marketing Manager job openings at Foodpanda, Bangalore
Essential Requirements for Marketing Manager Job openings at Foodpanda, Bangalore
- At least 2 years of marketing experience
- 1-2 years brand marketing experience preferred
- Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment, e-commerce or start up experience preferable
- Master’s degree in business, marketing, or related area
- Able to work independently and detail oriented
- Fluency in English and Thai
- Strong analytical skills
Responsibilities for Marketing Manager Job openings at Foodpanda, Bangalore
- Overall responsibility for all offline marketing activities in the Thailand market and collaboration with the online marketing team
- Lead and manage the team
- Plan and manage the marketing budget as well as execute marketing campaigns
- Raise brand awareness by developing a strategic brand and tactical partnerships with external brands.
- Define content marketing strategy, oversee company’s social media accounts, CRM and blog, build and leverage relationships with content partners
- Develop and supervise promotional activities & marketing collaterals
How to apply for Marketing Manager Job openings at Foodpanda, Bangalore?
- For more information upload your resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.