Swiggy is hiring Manager – Catalog Editorial. Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 5-8 years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
Swiggy is looking for a passionate person to drive a superior experience for their most valued asset –consumers.
As a manager for search & discovery, you would be responsible to build and drive the dish discovery element of Swiggy’s catalog. What makes this role exciting the opportunity to build a platform that would directly impact thousands of consumers who order from Swiggy every day and help them discover and order food in the most engaging way possible.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding & developing insights on the way consumers think about food – whether dining out or ordering
- Applying insights to build a framework for a dish discovery experience by co-ordinating with product & business teams
- Leading a team of content specialists to generate the content that would be required to drive the desired experience
- Defining and owning metrics/KPI’s to measure performance of the platform and take corrective actions
- You possess a deep knowledge & passion about all things concerning food (Hint: Knowledge of cuisines, food classification & curation is important here)
- You have the ability to translate your knowledge of food to the written medium
- You have the ability to work with and respond to analytics
- You have a keen understanding of how to generate editorial ideas that push creative boundaries and map to business objectives
- You are a self-motivated individual who can take on charge of projects and drive them to successful completion
Job Code: Manager – Catalog Editorial Swiggy
Job Location: Bangalore
About The Company:
Swiggy is a food ordering and delivery company based out of Bangalore, India. Swiggy was inspired by the thought of providing a complete food ordering and delivery solution from the best neighbourhood restaurants to the urban foodie. A single window for ordering from a wide range of restaurants, we have our own exclusive fleet of delivery personnel to pickup orders from restaurants and deliver it to customers . Having our own fleet gives us the flexibility to offer customers a no minimum order policy on any restaurant and accept online payments for all partner restaurants that we work with. Our delivery personnel carry one order at a time which ensures we get reliable and fast deliveries
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.