Opportunities for Magento Developer / Lead at EVRY India, Bangalore. Check below for High-level job description.
- Primary Skill: Magento, PHP
- Mode of Hire: Permanent
- Job code: Magento job openings at EVRY India
- Work Experience: 3-10 years
- Location: Bangalore
- Company Name: EVRY India
- Education Requirement: Any related degree.
- No of rounds of Interviews: Not disclosed
- Annual CTC: Not disclosed
Requirements for Magento Job openings at EVRY India, Bangalore
- Expert understanding of Magento’s code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components
- Expertise in authoring and extending Magento extensions
- Thorough experience in customizing Magento’s front-end components using layout XML, blocks, and templates
- Competent knowledge of e-commerce data organization and relationships
- Store catalog (categories/products/attributes)
- Sales orders (quotes/orders/invoices/shipments/credits)
- Good in PHP or Magento skill
- Competent in authoring Java
About the Company:
EVRY India, an EVRY Group company, has formed deep-rooted relationships with global enterprises including Fortune 1000 companies, software firms (ISVs), and tech start-ups. As a well-established and fast-growing IT services company, we focus on optimizing and aligning our clients’ IT initiatives with business strategies. We reduce cost as a strategy in the overall business plan and assist clients to reach global markets faster.
How to apply for the Magento Job openings at EVRY India, Bangalore
- For more information upload your resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.