Opportunities for Junior Graphic Designer Job openings at Foodpanda, Bangalore. Check below for High-level job description.
Key information for Junior Graphic Designer Job openings at Foodpanda, Bangalore
- Skills: Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience: 2+ years
- Mode Of Hire: Permanent
- Location: Bangalore
- Salary: Not disclosed
- Job code: Junior Graphic Designer Job openings at Foodpanda, Bangalore
Essential Requirements for Junior Graphic Designer Job openings at Foodpanda, Bangalore
- University degree or equivalent qualification in graphic/communication design
- 2 years+ relevant experience
- Experience in advertising or communication sector is a plus
- Intermediate to advanced skills of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop; Illustrator; InDesign.
- Knowledge of the web standards, design and layout concepts
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing projects effectively in time challenged situations
- Fluent English language skills
Responsibilities of Junior Graphic Designer at Foodpanda, Bangalore:
- Be part of the regional SEA graphic design team which creates, develops and maintains materials for our online and offline marketing campaigns
- Create graphic materials for online and offline marketing campaigns
- Be involved in the development of creative integrated branding campaigns
- Create short animations for ads and social media channels
- Maintain and manage our corporate design templates
- Design and develop CMS pages
- Work in a team for regional projects and aligning with local teams for their implementation
How to apply for the Junior Graphic Designer at Foodpanda, Bangalore?
- For more information upload your resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.