Flex Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer at Pune. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineer at Flex:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech (CSE, ECE, Electrical, Mechanical)
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Pune
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Job Code: Flex Junior Engineer Job Openings
Key skills required at for Junior Engineer at Flex:
- Minimum 0- 2 years of experience as an in a Manufacturing set up, preferably in the EMS industry.
- B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering / EEE / Mechanical / Electronics.
- Knowledge of MS Office and MS outlook.
- Sound Knowledge on a technical subject.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Very Good analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Good Attitude.
- Ready to work in night shifts.
- Creates implements and finalizes engineering change orders (ECO’s) and makes system changes.
- Performs file maintenance of BOM’s, parts drawings, ECO’s, process alerts and other customer documents.
- Coordinates ECO status with customer and implements cost changes and effective dates.
- Ensures projects are in compliance with document control policies and procedures.
- Ensures data accuracy and completeness of documentation including logs, reports and distribution.
- Manages and tracks product configuration and manufacturing/customer requirements.
- Responsible for the interface between program manager, engineering, manufacturing and materials to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Flex Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/GbqrZPB2uWcGzABAepGrYT
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Do1XHCk74Sk483Q9SbyMTZ
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/KQiSgt3EE2f1nA9tOaeEVq