Opportunities for Java Lead/Developer at Indecomm, Bangalore. Check below for High-level job description.
Essential Skills for Java Lead/Developer job openings at Indecomm, Bangalore
- Java / J2EE, Spring boot, Spring Cloud
- Expert understanding in SOA, ESB, Messaging, BPM, BRMS, Event Processing technologies.
- Experience implementing security such as OAuth, SAML, Single Sign On, Mobile Device Management, etc.
- Design and implement APIs, deep understanding of REST, SOAP, HTTP etc.
- Experience with relational database system (e.g., MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle).
- Hands on experience in Micro-services design and development
- Implementation and Development experience in SOA (for e.g., Service Orchestration,
- Service Choreography, Event Driven Architecture, Messaging middle-ware, etc.)
- Experience developing schema (e.g., XSD, JSON, AVRO, etc.) and related data structures.
- Experience with source control (e.g., GIT, MAVEN, VSS, Team Foundation).
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment.
Other information for Java Lead/Developer job openings at Indecomm, Bangalore
- Experience: 6-12 years
- Mode Of Hire Permanent
- Location: Bangalore
- Job code: Java Lead/Developer job openings at Indecomm, Bangalore
About The Company:
Indecomm Global Services is a leading global provider of IT services. They leverage their relevant technology structures, method excellence, domain knowledge, and strategic partnerships to deliver enterprise results. Indecomm was founded in 2003 as a technology-enabled services company. Over the years, Indecomm has improved these technology platforms to handle any business processes across the various range of industry domains.
How to apply for the Java Lead/Developer job openings at Indecomm, Bangalore?
- For more information upload your resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.