Opportunities for Core Java Developer at PACE Wisdom, Bangalore. Check below for High-level job description.
- Primary Skill: Core JAVA, J2EE
- Other/All Skill: Spring, Hibernate, RFID Reader
- Mode of Hire: Permanent
- Experience: 2-4 years
- Job code: Core Java Developer job openings at PACE Wisdom
- Location: Bangalore
- Company Name: Pace Wisdom
- Education Requirement: BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering preferred.
- No of rounds of Interviews: Not disclosed
- Annual CTC: Not disclosed
Requirements for Core Java Developer job openings at PACE Wisdom, Bangalore
- Minimum 2 years experience in Core Java Development
- Experience working with agile development teams involved in new product development
- Willing to work on legacy code as well as new code
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Development, Design Patterns
- Knowledge of Hardware Peripheral Integration like RFID reader, IP camera is a huge plus.
- Involvement in desktop applications development is an added advantage.
- Hands on experience working in:
- Unix / Linux
- J2EE servers like Glassfish/Tomcat
- Build tools and source code management (Git / SVN / Jenkins / Maven / Gradle).
- Experience in working with the following:
- Java backend/Struts/Springs development of REST-based web services
- Spring and Hibernate is a plus.
- Database systems like SQLite, MySQL
About the Company:
Pace Wisdom Solutions Pvt Ltd – A mobile app development Company based out of Bangalore which is expert right from strategizing to the execution area. They have a cutting-edge team which is ready to take up any latest technology and provides solutions to any business problem you have. Based out of Bangalore, having a worldwide range they would love to have intellects join their team to build any kind of awesome technical solution.
How to apply for the Core Java Developer job openings at PACE Wisdom, Bangalore
- For more information upload your resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.