JAVA Developer / Senior JAVA Developer
Overall experience of 2.5 – 4 / 4 – 5.6 years on JAVA/J2EE with Database and JAVA frameworks – Struts / Spring / Hibernate/ JSF. Experience with JAVA web-services, AJAX and Spring framework highly desired
- Produce high quality software code as per the company standards.
- Ability to generate detailed design and documentation based on the given high level.
- System design / requirements.
- Ability to estimate the effort required.
- Prepare and perform unit and integration testing and take defects found to closure.
- Review system-level test cases.
- Ability to take module-level ownership. Should be able to work without supervision.
- Ability to plan for assigned activities.
- Contribute effectively to software artifacts reviews.
- Produce quality output as per project guidelines and company standards. Be process-compliant in performing the assigned tasks.
- Exhibit superior skills in project functional domain and in technical area such as coding, design, etc.
- Knowledge and awareness of all phases of software development lifecycle
Provide technical guidance to junior members of the team.
- Understands all phases of development cycle.
- Undertake code review independently.
- Mentors interns and new hires.
- Estimate work independently.
- Consistently produce quality deliverables.
- Schedule own deliverables accurately.
- Primarily focused on programming and debugging code.
- Actively participate in understanding, following and improving quality processes.
- Accomplishes short-term objectives set performance management system
Professional conduct as prescribed by the organization.
- Achieves results with guidance from others.
- Contribute to organizational initiatives like recruitment, cultural activities, learning, etc.
- Strong fundamental understanding of Core Java programming.
- Good hands on experience with J2EE.
- Experience on working with Databases Pl/SQL.
- Experience with working on any JAVA frameworks – Preferred is Spring Framework.
- Candidate should have good analytical skills to understand the requirement.
- Verbal & written communication skills should be good; required to be able to interact with onshore counter parts (business analysts).
- Should have passion for JAVA development.
Salary: No bar for right candidate.
Position: Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer
Last date to Apply: 16-June-2016
Interview date: 18-June-2016
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details and tell us why you want to join. We will ask you to write code as part of your interview process, so be prepared! Our recruiters will be in touch.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies