Verizon Recruitment 2020 for Java Developer at Chennai. Please read the information below and apply if you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Java Devloper at Verizon:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT)
- Skills: Java/J2EE ,Spring 4, Spring Boot, Spring Data and Jersey, Angular JS, HTML 5 and CSS2 or CSS3
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Chennai
- Experience: 0-1 year
- Job Code: Verizon Java Developer Job Opening
Eligibility Criteria for Java Developer at Verizon:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience developing Java/J2ee web applications and Web Services.
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile Development
- Experience with Spring 4, Spring Boot, Spring Data and Jersey
- Experience with Angular JS, HTML 5 and CSS2 or CSS3
- Knowledge of Maven and Spring Cloud tools
- Knowledge of No SQL – Cassandra
- Three or more years of experience with the entire web development process (i.e., design, development, and deployment).
- Proven work experience as a Full stack Java/J2EE developer.
- Experience with markup languages.
- Experience with Java, J2EE, SpringBoot, Ansible, AWS, and NOSQL DBs.
- Familiarity with Microservices Development.
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Familiarity with software like Jmeter, Junit and CICD Pieline.
- Strong knowledge of Open Source libraries best suited for Openstack development.
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Java certifications.
- AWS cloud certification.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Verizon Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/CLz8VCzP2S05QnZdCnpVvX
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/1kOnRFwTlOT0npZyp2qjQF
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EALgT5ENnTX81c0npIYoQy