Dell Recruitment 2019 for Java Developer at Bangalore. Check below for High-level job description
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IS, IT)
- Experience: 5-8 years
- Skills: Core Java, Hibernate, J2EE, UNIX, Linux, SQL
- Location: Bangalore
- Last Date: ASAP
- Job Code: Dell Java Developer Job Opening – 4th August 2019
- 5 to 8 years experience in application development, Professional Services(D&I Issues) , Product Management (New Features support)
- Strong communicator, and be comfortable communicating technically to Customers.
- Strong Experience in designing and developing Core JAVA/J2EE applications
- Experience developing Java apps with Spring Data, REST APIs and Spring MVC
- Working knowledge of spring integration, Spring AMQP, Rabbit MQ and in memory databases.
- Working knowledge of distributed caching or data grid products like GemFire, Coherence, Terracotta, Gig spaces, memcache, Ehcache (at least one of the product)
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Application development experience on cloud based platform such as Amazon, Cloud Foundry, Google App, Force.Com etc. (at the minimum one platform)
- Experience with Linux/Unix shell scripting
- Experience with Hibernate, JPA, JUnit, XML, ANT scripts
- Experience with Web servers like Apache, Tomcat etc.
- Experience using Oracle, SQL, shell scripts
- Excellent problem analysis, troubleshooting and resolution skills
About The Company:
How to apply?
- To get referred and more information, upload your updated resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/GIJPwG8Gl2KKHRkjuzEdmd
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/JbbnaT9nNLWFXVLRBy0snS