EVRY India is hiring IOS Team Lead experts. Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 6-8 Years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
- Objective C
- Apple watch
- 6+ years working experience in mobility domain with at least 4+ years in iOS development
- Strong experience in defining SW design using Design patterns, UML, and Object oriented concepts
- Strong programming skills in Objective C and/or swift
- Solid understanding in iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, sqlite, Core Data, Core Location, Autolayouts etc)
- Hands-on experience with watchOS is a plus.
- Good understanding apple HIG, testFlight and appstrore submissions.
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, JSON, XML).
- Must have working knowledge on using version control (e.g. SVN, GIT)
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Should have good experience on complete SDLC from concept to deployment.
- Self-driven approach towards organization expectations like working with cross functional teams, innovation culture, productivity initiatives, etc.
- Should be well-worse with agile methodologies, scrum master experience is a plus.
Job Code: Evry India – IOS Team Lead
Job Location: Banashankari Vani Vilas, Bangalore
About The Company:
EVRY India, an EVRY Group company, has formed deep-rooted relationships with global enterprises including Fortune 1000 companies, software firms (ISVs), and tech start-ups. As a well-established and fast-growing IT services company, we focus on optimizing and aligning our clients’ IT initiatives with business strategies. We reduce cost as a strategy in the overall business plan and assist clients to reach global markets faster.
- EVRY India’s Relationship Management (RM) Model is a well-defined & flexible framework that strengthens business value for the client as well as EVRY India.
- The Pavilion® Model transcends software development from a method & process-driven standpoint to manage relationships that are flexible, tailored and focused on client’s business objectives.
- Worked with more than 200 satisfied customers in the Enterprise and ISV segments across the globe.
- Ranked No.7 in the Best IT Employers in India by a leading IT publication.
- Top 20 IT Services Company by Silicon India.
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.