Betsol is hiring Information Security Analyst for its Bangalore location. Check below for job description and other information.
Job Description for Information Security Analyst – Betsol:
- Information Security Analyst (ISE) will be responsible for maintaining security of information systems and data assets.
- ISE will independently handle many security and audit related functions, contribute to planning and prioritization,work with other groups in IT and across the business to understand needs, risks and priorities. ISE will assist in keeping information security an agreed priority across the organization.
Responsibilities for Information Security Analyst – Betsol:
- Responsible for vulnerability lifecycle management through reading, research, interaction with peers and knowledge of project operations. Also staying updated with new and existing threats.
- Configure and monitor vulnerability scanning tools, adjusting to include or remove targets as required
- Work with VLCM toolset to upload vulnerability data, assist with prioritization, design and manage the implementation of controls to address.
- Provide mitigating circumstances/controls where vulnerability cannot be immediately addressed
- Work closely with development, operations and other teams to coordinate and streamline information security monitoring and the expeditious application of controls to address discovered risks
- Deliver required internal and external scans to meet PCI & SOC audit
- Review and provide regular management reports
- Manage third party security service and log management
- Assist with policy and procedure document production, revision and management, versioning, permissions, sharing managed through Sharepoint.
- • Responsible for Information Security Management through security awareness training curriculum, the registrar activities around staff enrollment and management of the learning portal
Technical Skills for Information Security Analyst – Betsol:
- Experience in Tenable Nessus, Solarwinds, Arcsight, McAfee ESM, nmap or Retina for vulnerability scanning
- Strong background in networking with CCNA, CISSP, CISM, GCIA, GCIH, GSEC or Security+ Certification is preferred.
- Familiarity in Log Management toolset like ELK Stack or at least Splunk, Logstash is strongly preferred
- Experience with some scripting languages for quick manipulation of large amounts of data possibly in flat file format, web design – maybe html for managing web presentations
- Experience with managing a Sharepoint site would be an advantage.
Qualification for Information Security Analyst – Betsol:
Bachelor’s or equivalent higher level degree in Computer Science or related discipline with at least 5+ years of relevant work experience.
BETSOL is a US based IT company based out of Denver, Colorado. We do custom software development, enterprise data architecture, network engineering and operations, quality assurance and technical support. Over the years we’ve built a solid team of accomplished professionals who bring varying backgrounds and skills to expand the creative potential of the company. This significantly contributes to the quality and reliability of our services. Our specializations and experience ensure that that we consistently deliver superior services and products to our customers. You can visit www.betsol.com for more details. Our net promoter score is twice the industry average and we continue to grow based on the quality of our work.
How to apply for this Job Opening?
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.