HP is conducting the off-campus drive to hire freshers (BE /B. Tech/MCA). This is referral drive and hence you need to be referred by any employee working there. Both 2014 and 2015 pass-out can apply.
Job Requirement / Responsibilities:
- Involved in the full software development life cycle and Testing
- Gather and analyze business requirements
- Design and implement features and platform components from requirements
- Execute unit and integrated tests of applications
- Document the development of code changes and write technical reports
- Maintain applications, infrastructure, and information systems, and perform troubleshooting and debugging tasks
- Provide technical support to customers
- Design new algorithms to automate business processes
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Passion for technology.
- Eager, quick learner with strong team-work spirit.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
BE /B. Tech/MCA- Specialized in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Information Science/ EEE/ E&C 2014 and 2015 batch only with an aggregate of Minimum 60% in 10th and 12th and 60% in Graduate and Post Graduate with no arrears as on date.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
0-2 years experience in writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like Sql Server/ Oracle. Basic Understanding of RDBMS and Database scripting. Basic understanding of testing tools and test scripting.
Last date to apply
Type of drive
For information check HP careers website: HP careers
Note: If you haven’t yet been referred to HP, please upload your resume in our portal and we shall get back to you at the earliest if and only if you satisfy the branches and marks criteria.