Banaglore based IT firm is hiring Senior Data Architect. Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 5+ Years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
Job code: Senior Data Architect SAGBANG29112016
Job Description: Senior Data Architect with strong ETL / BI background in Banking Industry
- An opportunity to work with an agile and fast paced product development team with the combination of BIG Data technologies in implementing advanced analytics for large banks.
- In this role you will have the chance to exercise your proven success with and understanding of:
- Identifying data analytics opportunities, designs, and executes test, data extraction, and analysis utilizing the organization’s various tools and technologies within established deadlines. Analyze source data/file structures, Metadata, profile source data.
- Develop data mapping and transformation rules and detailed designs based on system and business requirements. Create, prepare, and document detailed specifications of the programs utilized to pull data. Including: creation and use of documents to facilitate the request and data integrity of the data that is provided to the internal customer.
- Analyze and recommend business, methodology, and process improvement opportunities. Performance tune the applications and SQL queries to meet operational production requirements
- Knowledge of applications within the organization to interpret data requests and identify data analytics opportunities. Design and code functions of the application in accordance with the standards and architectural guidelines.
- Maintain the quality control and auditing of Data Mart to ensure the accuracy and quality of data. Protect and insure the stability of the operational systems as well as maintain the integrity of the data they contain. Assist in determining the impact of operational systems and provide input into their resolution via data extraction and quantification.
- Define Data modeling, profiling, mining and analysis. Expertise in Relational Data Models (conceptual, logical and physical data models), Dimensional Data Models, Data Dictionary and Metadata.
- Expertise in implementing operational data stores and real time data integration.
Experience implementing MDM solutions. Strong System Integrations and Business Intelligence project experience.
- Familiarity with Retail and Commercial banking, Mortgage and Dealer lending concepts desired. Worked on FIServ Premier, Jack Henry or any other U.S. Banking products and understand their data / schema structures in detail – A BIG Plus.
- High Proficiency in SQL.
- 5+ Years of experience in the data world as ETL/DW/BI developer with significant part of it as lead or architect of solutions and hold Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Knowledge of the following tools and technology would be preferred:
- ETL Tools: Informatica, Pentaho, SyncSort or any other
- BI: Business Objects / Cognos, Oracle (OBIEE), SAS, SPSS or any other
- BIG Data: Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Spark
- Environment: Linux, Cloud-based
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.