HackAtom India is excited to present to you the first Cosmos virtual hackathon for developers in India to begin their journey into the Cosmos ecosystem.
- Education: B.E / B.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT)
- Who can apply: Students, Freshers
- Mode: Online
- Starts on: 4th September, 2020 6 PM IST
- Ends on: 4th October, 2020 11:55 PM IST
- Team size: 1 – 5
‘HackAtom India: Build the Cosmos’ is the first Cosmos virtual hackathon for developers in India to begin their journey into the Cosmos ecosystem. Cosmos provides high-performance, flexible, and interoperable building blocks to create blockchains perfectly tailored for all types of applications from finance, computing, gaming, and more.
- This is a team participation hackathon. You can have at most 5 members in your team.
- You can either invite your friends to form a team or you can request other teams to add you as a member.
- The hackathon will start at Sep 04, 2020 06:00 PM IST and end at Oct 04, 2020 11:55 PM IST, you work on your hack during the allotted time only.
- It’s an online hackathon, you can participate from anywhere.
- There are 3 themes of the hackathon, you must submit a hack that is in one of these themes.
- Once the hackathon starts, you will get an option to submit your hack, you can submit as many times as you want, the last hack will be considered as the final submission.
- You are expected to come up with new and innovative ideas, any idea that has been copied from somewhere will be disqualified.
- Your hack must be developed entirely during the Hackathon duration. are expected to build products that relate to the Cosmos ecosystem in some way. While the use of Cosmos-SDK is encouraged, we will take submissions for categories such as development assistance tools, infrastructure, documentation translations, etc (which may not be blockchain applications in themselves, but contribute to widening the user base of Cosmos in India). For the Cosmos-SDK, There are many modular components that participants can utilize (but not limited to) such as: Ethermint, CosmWasm, IBC, non-SDK native modules. Each team may build their own modules that implement core logic of their application.
- All final submissions for the hackathon must be submitted to the Cosmos India GitHub repository in the form of a pull request prior to the deadline to be considered valid. The Software and the Source Code submitted by participants of the hackathon must be published under the Apache 2.0 License (or a license compatible with it).
- By participating in the hackathon, you agree to the terms and conditions of HackerEarth.
Cosmos is an ecosystem of sovereign, interoperable blockchains. Some of the key components of the Cosmos ecosystem are Tendermint, Cosmos-SDK, and IBC. Cosmos provides a highly modular framework that allows blockchain developers to easily develop application-specific blockchains that solve scalability, usability, and interoperability.
How to Apply?
To register, click here!!
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IaPHxmC1SDT39ko7Gf3gtg
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BJDx57YoO8FFm7MA8GbmYf
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Hw0ziktRgSq6FX1kOLSVLU