Honeywell Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Trainee at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Trainee at Honeywell:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Code: Honeywell Graduate Trainee Job Opening
Key skills required at for Graduate Trainee at Honeywell:
- Support the delivery of corporate and local human resources processes including internal transfers, promotions, terminations, and administrative tracking.
- You will provide human resource services delivering positive results to the human resources function and employees.
- You will provide guidance and support to quickly resolve employee questions.
- Drive change
- Improve processes
- Advise stakeholders
- Deliver solutions
- Manage data
- Provide administrative support
- Analyze data
- Standardize processes
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to respond appropriately to customer needs and provide guidance.
- Some administrative experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills to handle sensitive matters.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to navigate HR Services related technology to provide customer resolution.
- Effective communication and the ability to communicate complex HRS replies in a clear manner.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Honeywell Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EcFDKBno40kCDO4LoUZ3cX
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IvLsmCBwk5hKkPSf74EjAs
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DfeZHUvCfKPGDeT3VW3zvQ