Wipro Off Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech
- Last date to apply: 30th March – 2019
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Batch: 2018
- Experience: Freshers
Important Information for Wipro Recruitment 2019:
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or above OR minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent
(as applicable by the university guidelines)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.