TE Connectivity Recruitment 2019 for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
- Education: B.E / B.Tech
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Code: TE Graduate Engineer Trainee Job Openings – 5th August 2019
- TE Connectivity’s R&D/Product Development Engineering Teams conceive original ideas for new products, introduce them into practice.
- They are responsible for product development, and qualification from market definition through production and release; assist in the qualification of suppliers for new products to ensure suppliers deliver quality parts, materials, and services for new or improved manufacturing processes; conduct feasibility studies, testing on new and modified designs; direct and support detailed design, testing, prototype fabrication and manufacturing ramp.
- The R&D/Product Development Engineering Teams provide all required product documentation including, but not limited to, Solid Model, 2D/3D production drawings, product specifications, and testing requirements.
- They create and modify detailed drawings and drafting or conceptual models from layouts, rough sketches or notes and contribute to design modifications to facilitate manufacturing operation or quality of product.
- Typical fields of expertise include: materials, mechanics and systems, electrical, optics, chemistry, software, automation systems, packaging, testing and measurement, and manufacturing of electrical, mechanical and electronic components, products, and their integration into systems.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for TE Connectivity Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/GIJPwG8Gl2KKHRkjuzEdmd
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/JbbnaT9nNLWFXVLRBy0snS