Smiths Detection Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Smiths Detection Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT, EEE)
- Skills: C, C++, Linux
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Code: Smiths Detection Graduate Engineer Trainee Job Opening
Important Information for Smiths Detection Recruitment 2020:
- Education: BE/B.Tech (Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electrical/ E&TC)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Keep ownership of technical designs, source code, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specifications Ability to design and implement C/C++ on Linux environment or Windows
- Environment Interested to work with systems and machines and the ability to develop software.
- Preferred to have working knowledge on application development using MFC on Windows platform.
- Preferred to have Matlab or CUDA experience.
- Should have systems software background OR kernel space/driver software development exposure.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns, microservices architecture, data structure, algorithms, systems architecture. Proficiency in one or more back end languages (C/C++).
- Must have good knowledge about the Linux environment (Operating System)
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Smiths Detection Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/J3Q4GiUb5M4A8JYmHbLQCd
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BJDx57YoO8FFm7MA8GbmYf
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EyNSU4MNQalCJam1MAJGo0