Reliance Jio Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Mumbai. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Reliance Jio Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech (All Engineering branches)
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Code: Reliance Jio Graduate Engineer Trainee Job Opening
Important Information for Reliance Jio Recruitment 2020:
Job Responsibilities :
1. Design, plan and engineer end to end international networks
2. Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to support 4G, 3G and 2G roaming capability
3. Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting, billing, provisioning, performance management etc.. in a seamless manner.
4. Support the preparation of technical level proposals for new network deployment/upgrades/investments with business unit inputs for internal business decisions and budgeting
5. Execute validation of service providers capabilities in terms of performance, coverage, etc.
6. Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance and route analysis
7. Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement”
Skills & Competencies :
1. Knowledge of 4G, 3G and 2G network
2. Knowledge of network deployment
3. Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
4. Analytical skills
5. Team player
6. Business acumen
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Reliance Jio Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EknUeqGN1lm7rYO1ajRhlJ
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/JbbnaT9nNLWFXVLRBy0snS
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Et8RNbw12XQ9bPXPuPWEQZ