Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible.
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT) / MCA
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Code: Collins Aerospace Graduate Engineer Trainee Job Opening
Key skills required:
• Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering/MCA
• C#, ASP.NET Web API and REST
Knowledge on .NET Technologies.
• Very good knowledge of the .NET Framework and the Core Libraries.
• Knowledge on C#, ASP.NET Web API and REST.
• Good to have experience in ReactJS.
• Understand the process of developing secure, high performance, highly available and complex web services.
• Knowledge on source control & release management systems such as SVN/GitHub.
• Good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Good to have experience in Oracle/SQL Server
• Good to have Azure/AWS deployment knowledge.
• Being a team player that can deliver in a high pressure and high demanding environment.
• Very good understanding of various SDLC processes including Agile development and Waterfall.
• Ability to communicate in a precise and effective manner (verbal and written).
• Quick learner and excellent analytical skills.
About the Company:
To Apply for Collins Aerospace Interview Process Click Below Link:
APPLY for Graduate Engineer Trainee Job Openings at Collins Aerospace, Bangalore
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Ex9G9lJjAI3KPkePGiXXJY
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DysDH2akRGIL0dfWlNuAoy
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BVF77uJE6SW47RqXfyI7KV