Cargill Recruitment 2019 for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Cargill Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: Fresher
Important Information for Cargill Recruitment 2019:
- You have bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a reputable institution (Mechanical or Electrical)
- You have 7.0 CGPA or equivalent. You actively participant to outside curriculum activities at university or any other official organization.
- You have 0-1 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- You have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- You have good communication in English or English equivalent to TOEFL 450.
- You have bachelor’s degree in Engineering-Electrical.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.