AkzoNobel Recruitment 2019 for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job
- Education: B.E / B.Tech (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical)
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Code: AkzoNobel Graduate Engineer Trainee Job Opening
- Fresh engineering graduate with a positive attitude, high learning agility and high adaptability
- B.E / B.Tech (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical) engineering graduates of 2018 / 2019 are preferred
- Prepares, schedules, coordinates and monitors the assigned engineering projects.
- Monitors compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/ QC policies, performance standards and specification.
- Cooperates and communicates daily with project members and stakeholders to interpret their needs and requirements, and provides assistance and technical support.
- Performs overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and reports regularly on project status.
- Tracks and controls project budgets and timeliness to ensure project completion within the approved limits.
- Audits projects after completion to measure project results against original project goals.
- Reviews engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Stays informed about, amongst others, relevant technology, company news and current SHE standards, and takes action if necessary. Identifies what the pertinent information is to use.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for AkzoNobel Interview Process Click Below Link:
APPLY for Graduate Engineer Trainee Job Opening at AkzoNobel, Bangalore
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DzMLMsy9U4YFbqXkypX4GG
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Do1XHCk74Sk483Q9SbyMTZ
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/CW5om3DKQrrAX5XE073CF8