General Motors Recruitment 2019 for Graduate Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc in Electrical, Electronics, E&C
- Last date: 8th August – 2019
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: C, C++, Autosar, SDLC
- Experience: 0-5 years
- Job Code: General Motors Graduate Engineer Trainee Job Openings
- Very Good experience in programming in C,C++
- Good Knowledge on Autosar
- Hands-on experience with VECTOR Embedded Software development tools (Davinci Configurator)
- Experience in development of Vehicle Diagnostics Software and Fault Management software
- Experience in protocols like ISO 14229, ISO 15765, ISO 14230, ISO 26262
- Experience in Autosar modules like Diagnostic Error Management(DEM), Diagnostic
- Communication Management(DCM) , Communication Stack(CAN\LIN\Ethernet protocol)
- Experience in debugging software on the hardware, using debuggers
- Experience in CAPL programming
- Hands on Experience in Vector CAN Tools- CANalyzer, CANoe, CAN Manager, UDS Diagnostics
- Investigate for the issues or problem during the project development and after production.
- Good analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, including customer interface, skills
- Experience in working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Good communication skills.
- Well versed with SDLC.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for General Motors Interview Process Click Below Link:
APPLY for Graduate Engineer Job Openings at General Motors, Bangalore
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/GIJPwG8Gl2KKHRkjuzEdmd
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/JbbnaT9nNLWFXVLRBy0snS