Join our Full Stack – Informatica Fast Track Program:
We’re looking for enthusiastic, qualified, and experienced engineers to join our Full Stack – Informatica Fast Track Program! If you have the passion to transform binary information into extraordinary innovations – here is the place for your Extraordinary Career!
What is the Fast-Track Hiring Program?
- We are looking to hire 30+ engineers from entry-level to principal level in functional areas from Backend, Full Stack, QA, and UI located in the following locations:
- India: Bangalore | Chennai | Hyderabad
- EMEA: Dublin, Ireland |Kraków, Poland | Maidenhead, United Kingdom | Tel Aviv, Israel
- North America: Redwood City, California | Toronto, Canada
- Complete the entire process (in 30 days or less) with an opportunity to join Informatica.
Three Simple Steps:
- Register, upload your resume and indicate your desired specialty (form below)
- Complete the online Code Challenge
Successful candidates should receive an offer letter within 30 days.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality, and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- A global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. So any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
NOTE: If the link is expired, the opportunity is closed or disabled from the company. Check for other opportunities.