Opportunities for Full Stack engineer at Metric Stream, Bangalore. Check below for High-level job description.
- Primary Skill: Core Java, Groovy or Kotlin
- Mode of Hire: Permanent
- Type of Company: Software Services/Product
- Job code: Full Stack engineer at Metric Stream, Bangalore
- Work Experience: 2-4 years
- Location: Bangalore
- Company Name: Metricstream
- Education Requirement: BE/B.tech/MCA/Msc
- No of rounds of Interviews: Not disclosed
- Annual CTC: Not Disclosed
- Website: https://www.metricstream.com/
Requirements for Full Stack engineer at Metric Stream, Bangalore
- Experience in following:
- Developing large scale distributed systems
- Working with Agile methodologies
- core Java, Groovy or Kotlin
- Web application development competencies in HTML5, CSS3 and responsive design.
- Building REST Services
- Knowledge of following:
- usability and building accessible websites
- SQL and NoSQL data-stores
- Cloud and related technologies
Roles and Requirements for Full Stack engineer at Metric Stream, Bangalore
- Contribute to the entire application lifecycle
- Solve problems independently.
- Create quick solutions with new technologies.
- Design enterprise solutions that is highly scalable.
- Implement fast proof-of-concepts to explore opportunities
- Ensure timely deliverables along with quality and security criteria met.
- Troubleshoot issues, fix, test and deploy tasks assigned.
- Follow all process and documentation necessary for project.
How to apply for Full Stack engineer at Metric Stream, Bangalore
- For more information upload your resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.