Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2019 for Front End/Web Developer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Morgan Stanley Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech (CSE, ECE, EEE)
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: HTML5, CSS, JavaSript, C#, ASP.NET, MVC/Web API, WCF
- Experience: Fresher
Important Information for Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2019:
Primary Skills/Must have:
- The candidate has a strong understanding of Object Oriented skills and solid principles.
- You have knowledge of modern web application design, responsive design.
- You have experience with IE/Chrome Dev Tools and cross-browser development experience.
- You have a strong understanding of source control (Git), Continuous integration tools.
- You have knowledge of testing frameworks and test-driven development.
- You have knowledge of web accessibility.
- You must be self-motivated and driven.
- You have strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
- You have good communication skills.
- You have knowledge on web accessibility.
- You have exposure with CSS pre-processors such as SASS.
- You have an understanding of browser internals and excellent performance tuning skills.
- You know about.Net technologies with an emphasis on C#, ASP.NET, MVC/Web API, WCF.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.