Genpact Recruitment 2019 for Management Trainee, Tester at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Genpact Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (CSE, EEE, ECE)
- Interview date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Batch: 2017 / 2018
- Experience: Freshers
Important Information for Genpact Recruitment 2019:
- QA Automation Engineer with experience in Manual Testing
- Responsible for detailed understanding of the requirements, workflow and analysis, preparation of test cases and maintenance.
- Designing automation test frameworks and scripts for test automation projects.
- Responsible for preparation of Test Suite Manual, prepare test procedures and perform test execution.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.