Amazon Recruitment 2021 for SDE1 at Karnataka. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
- Education: B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Job Code: Amazon SDE1 Job Opening
- Payroll Technology at Amazon is all about enabling our business to perform at scale as efficiently as possible with no defects.
- Will be responsible for leading the architecture, design, development and launch of some of the core product features.
- Should have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices to delivery high quality products.
- Should be passionate about new opportunities and has to demonstrate good track record of success in delivering new features and products
- You must have commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills
- Must be able to tackle large complex projects, massive data volume + complex business rules in a highly distributed and service-oriented architecture.
- Create reliable, scalable, secure products for our customers in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast
- You must be significant and autonomous contributor
- Your work is consistently high quality.
- You should be able solve complex problems by applying appropriate technologies and best practices.
- Focus should be on designing, developing and effectively applying automated solutions that test major portions of software (e.g., significant component, set of features, mid-size application, service, etc.).
- Must be able to prevent and find defects early.
- Should be able to apply software testing techniques, such as equivalence class partitioning, boundary value testing, etc.
- You must build complete test and/or measurement solutions (e.g., performance, load, scalability, usability, etc.)
- Must use data from testing, deployment, and production to measure quality and provide actionable improvement to the product.
- You must write code that an SDE unfamiliar with the system can understand.
- Must be proficient in a broad range of design approaches and know when it is appropriate to make trade-offs.
- Must do things with the proper level of complexity the first time
- Should consider the legacy of the code you produce, limiting the use of short-term workarounds. You create flexible software without over-engineering.
- Re-use where possible, while being judicious about introducing dependencies RE-USE IT.
- Should be efficient with resource usage (e.g., designing to avoid impacting the system under test.)
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DpXrIJFBaLn0FFqB1XK7gD
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HookfhAhT5RHGcuuDe934s
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/KtdvK7e0n1tCTjW1VdVTKR