Opportunities for Analyst Trainee job openings at Cognizant Technologies, India. Check below for High-level job description.
- Primary Skill: Logical reasoning, Algorithms, any coding language.
- Other/All Skill: Communication skills and Interpersonal skills
- Type of Company: Software Services
- Job code: Analyst Trainee job openings at Cognizant Technologies
- Role: Cognizant Infrastructure Services – Service Desk
- Work Experience: 0-1 years
- Location: Kolkata/Delhi-NCR/Bangalore/Pune/Chennai/Coimbatore/Hyderabad
- Company Name: Cognizant Technologies
- Education Requirement: Any
- No of rounds of Interviews: Not disclosed
- Annual CTC: 2.53L
- Website: https://www.pacewisdom.com/
Job description for Analyst Trainee job openings at Cognizant Technologies:
- Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
- Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts
- Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure success of the team.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
Interview Process for Analyst Trainee job openings at Cognizant Technologies
- Technical and HR Interview at Cognizant office.
- This opportunity is open for all candidates across the country.
About the Company:
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
How to apply for Analyst Trainee job openings at Cognizant Technologies
- You need to have an MYAMCAT score.
- Click here and scroll down and click on APPLY.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.