Dell Recruitment 2019 for Software Engineer at Bangalore. Check below for High-level job description
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IS, IT)
- Experience: Freshers
- Skills: Java, C, C++
- Location: Bangalore
- Last Date: ASAP
- Job Code: Dell Fresher Software Engineer Job Opening – 21st July 2019
- Typically requires 0 to 2 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent experience
- Full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques based on an established body of knowledge
- Good knowledge of programming languages like C, C++, Java; operating systems; firmware; BIOS; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable
- Able to code/debug moderately complex programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- Good understanding of hardware and software interactions
- Knowledge of storage networking architectures and applications
- Knowledge of storage/ network protocols and connectivity
- Knowledge of network file systems, disk-based file systems and/or file virtualization technology
- Knowledge of replication technologies and server migration strategies.
About The Company:
How to apply?
- To get referred and more information, upload your updated resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HpLyoZ8mwzb4ciNpEznuag
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/JbbnaT9nNLWFXVLRBy0snS