Swiggy is hiring Fleet Manager. Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 2-3 years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
- Prior experience in process design and operations implementation.
- 2-3 years of experience in managing blue collared workers.
- Should have a bike and be willing to travel within the city
- Should be available to work on Weekends
- Knowledge on supervisory techniques to manage, motivate and train blue collared workers.
- Should know local geographical area knowledge and should be able to converse in local languages.
- The candidate should have entrepreneurial attitude / should be a go-getter
- Must have attention to detail and critically think through to resolve problems.
- Must have customer service skills and be able to maintain a consistent, high level of service.
- Managing a team of 120-150 Pickup & Delivery Partners directly on a daily basis
- Drive Pickup & Delivery Partners efficiencies assigned at an individual level.
- Pickup & Delivery Partner attendance to be maintained basis demand on a daily basis.
- Improve and maintain promised delivery times for better customer experience.
- Conduct classroom/ field training at individual level for better customer experience.
- Conduct regular field audits for better compliance among Pickup & Delivery Partners.
- Manage and control voluntary attrition and control absconders by conducting regular engagement activities.
- Provide feedback at individual level and conduct weekly one-on- ones to understand problem areas.
- Ensure excellent customer experience by solving order level escalations.
- Support Pickup & Delivery Partners during emergencies and exigencies.
Job Code: Fleet Manager Swiggy
Job Location: Bangalore
About The Company:
Swiggy is a food ordering and delivery company based out of Bangalore, India. Swiggy was inspired by the thought of providing a complete food ordering and delivery solution from the best neighbourhood restaurants to the urban foodie. A single window for ordering from a wide range of restaurants, we have our own exclusive fleet of delivery personnel to pickup orders from restaurants and deliver it to customers . Having our own fleet gives us the flexibility to offer customers a no minimum order policy on any restaurant and accept online payments for all partner restaurants that we work with. Our delivery personnel carry one order at a time which ensures we get reliable and fast deliveries
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.