Swiggy is hiring Financial Analyst. Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 2-4 years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly budgets.
- Assist in preparing variance analysis from budgets to actual.
- Prepare revised Quarterly Budgets for the company as the fiscal year progresses from each quarter to the next.
- Assist in preparing on a monthly basis, company forecasts in collaboration with cross-functional team members and provide explanations for variances from prior expectations.
- Assist in preparing Branch wise financial statements for analysing Sales revenues, costs, and expenses.
- Assist in identifying profit and cost centres and prepare MIS
- Develop detailed spread sheets to identify trends and develop forecasts.
- Perform any ad-hoc analysis and reporting
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Solid understanding of accounting and finance principles
- Superior analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively with a wide variety of people assertively and confidently.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organized, flexible and easily adaptable to changing conditions
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations in order to meet deadlines
- High degree of proficiency with Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous priorities simultaneous
- High energy, high ownership of work product and dedication and commitment to driving results
Job Code: Financial Analyst Swiggy
Job Location: Bangalore
About The Company:
Swiggy is a food ordering and delivery company based out of Bangalore, India. Swiggy was inspired by the thought of providing a complete food ordering and delivery solution from the best neighbourhood restaurants to the urban foodie. A single window for ordering from a wide range of restaurants, we have our own exclusive fleet of delivery personnel to pickup orders from restaurants and deliver it to customers . Having our own fleet gives us the flexibility to offer customers a no minimum order policy on any restaurant and accept online payments for all partner restaurants that we work with. Our delivery personnel carry one order at a time which ensures we get reliable and fast deliveries
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.