Opportunity for experienced Finance Senior Manager job openings at Redbus, Bangalore.
Responsibilities of Finance Senior Manager job openings at Redbus, Bangalore:
- Manage end to end Business function including various sections like payments, reconciliation, and settlements, reporting etc.
- Leads finance strategy on cost management.
- Provide financial analysis and reporting, hence ensuring data driven decisions
- Responsible for monthly closing/estimates.
- Develop reliable estimates of costs and key working capital accounts;
- communicate current results and estimates to business leaders
- Work with other peers and groups such as functional and business leaders to analysis & drive opportunities.
- Identifying risks & opportunities during each quarter.
- Driving standardization & process improvement across operating businesses in all aspects of planning and reporting, including best practice sharing
- Make sure the accuracy of the company’s financial results by recognizing and preventing miscalculations and wrong representation, concealment, or removal of information
Other information for Finance Senior Manager job openings at Redbus, Bangalore
- Qualification: CA (required) + MBA (optional) with minimum 6-8 years of progressive relevant experience
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Job location: Bangalore
- Industry: Internet / E-commerce
- Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
- Role Category: Operations/Processes/Finance/Legal
- Role: Finance/Budgeting Manager
- Job code: Finance Senior Manager job openings at Redbus, Bangalore
- Keyskills: Finance, Cfo, Business Strategy, Senior Management, controllership