Swiggy is hiring Finance and Accounts Executive. Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 3-4 years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
Primary Responsibility: Work in the accounts team in handling accounting and payments
Other Role specifics:
- Accounting and reporting for daily cash & card collection, bank deposits and reconciliation
- Recording of transactions & reconciliation with restaurants on a weekly basis
- Vendor payments as per the approved policies and procedures
- TDS and local taxes calculation and payment
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statement
- Booking keeping and accounting on daily basis.
- Preparation of reports in excel for management review
- Monthly closing of books and monthly MIS reporting
- Management of Petty Cash
- Preparation of payroll and handling of related compliance’s
- Coordination with HR for salary disbursal of employees
Metrics & Organization Management:
- Performance Metrics: TBD
- OM & Reporting: Direct Reporting to Finance Manager or Senior Accounts Executive
Qualifications, Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Accounting & Finance with minimum of 3-4 years’ experience
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge in accounting, payments, compliances.
- Sound functional knowledge of working in accounting ERP (eg. SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience in a similar role preferably in Logistics, QSR, etc.
- Proficiency in MS office
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Team player
- Ability to enforce compliance of processesTop of Form
Job Code: Finance and Accounts Executive Swiggy
Job Location: Bangalore
About The Company:
Swiggy is a food ordering and delivery company based out of Bangalore, India. Swiggy was inspired by the thought of providing a complete food ordering and delivery solution from the best neighbourhood restaurants to the urban foodie. A single window for ordering from a wide range of restaurants, we have our own exclusive fleet of delivery personnel to pickup orders from restaurants and deliver it to customers . Having our own fleet gives us the flexibility to offer customers a no minimum order policy on any restaurant and accept online payments for all partner restaurants that we work with. Our delivery personnel carry one order at a time which ensures we get reliable and fast deliveries
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.