Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 4 – 6 years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
Job Description: Business Analyst
Job Code: Business Analyst – Fidelity
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
BU Overview :
DCR (Destination Capability Reporting) in FMR India is responsible for providing reporting & analytics services for various internal and external stakeholders. This group provides services across the life-cycle of reporting with a high focus on developing business, data and technology excellence.
Role Description :
- Develop & deliver scorecards / dashboards / storyboards.
- Interpret data from primary and secondary sources using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Working with managing leadership to prioritize business and information requirements.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Effectively engage with internal and external stakeholders to understand business needs.
- Develop and produce on-going reporting on scorecard trends, performance and issues to key constituents.
- Support in building capability across the reporting life-cycle functions
- Continuous improvement of existing scorecards and identifying opportunities for automation and data remodeling.
- Execute initiatives which could be group-specific, vertical or BU specific.
Candidate Description :
- Hands on experience in designing scorecards / dashboards and KPI’s measures to business.
- Experience in building story boarding for executive reporting.
- Strong data visualization and representation skills.
- Ability to balance customer service, probing and questioning skills with sound business judgment.
- Ability to navigate through huge data sets and conduct trend analysis.
- Expertise in MS-Office suite of applications.
- Knowledge of MS Access, VBA, SQL and Tableau.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
Behavioral Attributes :
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
- Strong attention to detail and independent judgment.
- Graduate / Post Graduate in any discipline
- 4 – 6 years of relevant experience
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.