Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 5 – 8 years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
Job Description: Senior Systems Analyst
Job Code: Senior Systems Analyst – Fidelity
Job Location: Bangalore, karnataka, India
Business Unit Overview
The strategic intent of Enterprise Delivery & Solutions (EDS) in FMR India is to create a highly evolved, global service model for our business partners, by driving simultaneous focus on cost efficiency, leveraging the global clock and straddling the entire spectrum of service delivery, thus providing a sustainable Unique Service Proposition to our partners in their endeavor to maintain a winning competitive advantage
Destination Capability Reporting (DCR) in EDS is responsible for providing reporting , analytics & portal services for various internal and external stakeholders. This group provides services across the life-cycle of reporting with a high focus on developing business, data and technology excellence.
We are looking for Senior Systems Analyst (Java Development) who will be responsible for delivering best in class web portal development and analytical services, through application of processes and tools/technologies. This includes new developments, enhancements, maintenance and support. The role involves continuous collaboration with partners, iterative understanding of requirements, following Fidelity best practices / methodologies, thorough understanding of the technology road-map, advancement to design / development process and providing on-call production support on rotation basis.
- Take complete ownership of executive and operational web portals and applications rtals for identified stakeholders. These activities include and are not limited to ongoing scorecards and KPI reporting, report & portal development, automation efforts and presentations.
- Own and deliver across the reporting life-cycle, from requirements capture, data visualization, data extraction, collation and modelling to help the developers in report production.
- Troubleshoot and act as a first level responder to issues for the systems/portals owned.
- Develop relationships with stakeholders and work closely with members of the management team.
- Design and architect complex solutions on a platform dedicated to high scale processing of large amounts of data
- Mentor and direct team members on technology and specific design; Own issues and provide end-to-end solutions
- Assess and research current implementations of the platform and determine the course of action required to enhance the platform
- Provide leadership to junior engineers, understanding how to leverage and enhance their current skills
- Collaborate with peers and the leadership team on process improvement ideas, policy and procedure enhancements and opportunities to improve the customer service experience
- A passion for technology and the financial domain with demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Delivery focus with the ability to take full ownership
- Experience working with distributed teams in different time-zones
- Strong commitment to quality, documentation and engineering excellence
- Strong communication skills, problem solving skills and adaptability
- Experience in reverse engineering and understanding existing applications
- Java/J2EE Object Oriented design and development skills.
- Java IDEs (Eclipse)
- Core Java, Servlets/ JSP/ EJB, Spring Framework (Desirable)
- Java 1.8 Exposure
- Very strong skills Web Services (REST is a must).
- ORM Tool Basics (iBatis, Hibernate)
- Multithreading and Java design patterns
- Exposure to OAuth, SSL/2-Way SSL, NTLM
- Expertise in Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- SQL proficiency (Oracle experience preferred)
- Unix and Shell scripting basics
- Unit Testing
- Job Scheduling Technologies
- Build Technologies (Maven, Jenkins)
- Agile methodologies or iterative development processes
- Acceptance test-driven development a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
- Attention to detail and capability for independent judgment.
- Ability to take ownership
- Coach team members and take accountability for the deliverables.
- Excellent collaboration and Interpersonal skills .
- Great attitude, being a mentor, team player and effective contributor.
- Focused on productivity.
- Willingness to learn niche technologies based on rob role needs.
- Inclination to understand the business area.
- BE/ MCA/ M.Tech. Or equivalent degree in Engineering / Computer Science or Technology.
- 5-8 Years of relevant experience .
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.