Look for below job description for more information:
Mode of Hire: Permanent
Job Description: Associate Business Analyst
Job Code: Associate Business Analyst – Fidelity
Job Location: Bangalore, karnataka, India
BU Overview :
DB and HW Operations and Implementations group supports our business partners in the US in servicing corporate / institutional customers in health benefits administration vertical. This involves moving the customers onto the Fidelity platform and supporting their on-going record-keeping needs. This is done through a series of processes, both technical and non-technical, that help a customer to use our products and services.
The Health and Welfare arm of Fidelity provides administration services to more than 30 large customers in the US. This service offering is a part of Fidelity’s HR Outsourcing business, which is emerging as the company’s driver of growth in future.
The Business Analyst completes analysis in support of the Health & Welfare Annual Enrollment program, fee for service projects, system fixes and other projects as needed. This includes working with the plan sponsor (client) and internal business partners in order to elicit and capture business requirements, acting as the requirements subject matter expert and partner with the configuration, development and quality assurance business partners to ensure the design, development, testing, and production validation phases of the project are completed with high quality.
The Business Analyst will also work directly with plan sponsors (clients) in the course of researching and responding to client research requests. This may include, but not necessarily limited to, explanation of root cause and impact, clarification of business requirements and plan rules, and confirmation of issue remediation
- Complete end to end analysis in support of each assigned project and fix. Projects will include but not limited to; annual enrollment, client initiated fee for service projects, system fixes and initiatives. Projects may also include new client implementations.
- Scope and estimate new fee for service project requests. This includes the completion of conceptual analysis to document current state, future state and all system and process changes required. Create project estimates using the fee for service pricing tool, or through a project specific estimation meeting.
- Elicit and capture high quality business requirement documents.
- Perform data analysis to accurately capture business requirements and as needed throughout the life cycle of each project and fix to ensure high quality results.
- Conducts walkthrough and review of business requirement documents for each assigned project and fix.
- Elicits and captures requirements for the creation of reports.
- Act as subject matter expert for all functional requirement areas.
- Accurately document requirement revisions in all business requirement documents including project specific requirements, the Plan Administration Manual (PAM), the Status Change Matrix (SCM) and all other impacted business requirement documents.
Project Support :
- Execute tasks associated with the Annual Enrollment program.
- Ensure all participant updates (i.e. data cleanup) have been completed prior to project and fix closure.
- Plan and execute pre-production testing and post production validation for each project and fix.
- Collaborate with development and quality assurance business partners as well as the client service manager (CSM) during design/testing walkthrough sessions to ensure business requirements are accurately represented and appropriate solutions are delivered to production.
- Complete updates to benefit guide.
- Create and update procedural documentation.
Client Support :
- Coordinate and communicate with client service team on all pertinent project information prior to project release. Act as point of contact post release for all requirement questions.
- Communicate directly with plan sponsors (clients) in the course of researching and responding to client research requests. Communications may include, but not necessarily limited to, explanation of root cause and impact, clarification of business requirements and plan rules, and confirmation of issue remediation.
Communicate directly and consult with plan sponsors (clients) in the course of a project life cycle. Communications may include, but not necessarily limited to, explanation of requirements impact, clarification of business requirements and plan rules, and confirmation of post project release process.
Continuous Improvement :
- Participates in initiatives to improve; quality, efficiency, associate and client experience. For example, elimination of non-value added activities, requirements accuracy, and testing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assists in documentation and analysis of current processes/procedures and the development of recommendations for process improvements
- Create and promote a strong partnership with internal business partners to ensure high quality project deliverables Other duties as assigned
Problem Solving :
- The Business Analyst is expected to apply sound business judgement, Fidelity data and systems processing knowledge, and analytical thought processes.
- Makes tactical decisions based on trends, issues and business implications for assigned projects with some guidance.
- Analyzes and provides data that assists in decision-making.
- Interprets problems in terms of business requirements; makes recommendations to modify the system design.
- Assists in analysis of current processes and makes recommendations for process improvements.
- Solves a variety of problems, typically of moderate scope and complexity, referring to established policies and procedures
Candidate Description :
- Experience with Project Life Cycle methodologies; exposure to one or more full life cycle projects
- Strong knowledge of Fidelity’s Health and Welfare end to end business process life cycle and data process flows, plan level provisions, and recordkeeping processes.
- Strong understanding of the HOBS system
- Strong knowledge of the H&W release process
- Strong ability to use product-specific tools and system applications
- Strong personal computing skills, including proficiency with Microsoft office products (including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, Access, Project, and PowerPoint). Strong ability to write access queries and may also have SQL query skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong client facing communication and consulting skill
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, problem solve and make decisions on competing priorities
- Strong judgment
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.