Looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in PHP minimum 3 years
- Experience either in Symphony or Laravel Framework
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience:3+ years
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Good English Communication skills required.
- Job code: Experienced PHP Developer – Bangalore
How to apply for this Job Opening?
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.