Opportunities for ETL Support Manager job openings at Indecomm, Bangalore. Check below for High-level job description.
Essential Skills for ETL Support Manager job openings at Indecomm, Bangalore
- Experience working on any ETL based project (Any) [ 5 years & Above]
- Hands-on experience in Monitoring tools [ Nagios / PA Monitor ] [2 years & Above]
- Experience working on Hadoop/ Spark/ Storm [ 2 years & Above]
- Experience working on Vertica [ Nice to have]
- Experience in databases like Oracle / SQL Server / MySQL. [ 4 years & Above ]
- Should be proficient writing scripts using shell/python/pearl scripts and working on Linux based platforms. Python is nice to have
Other information for ETL Support Manager job openings at Indecomm, Bangalore
- Experience: 6-9 years
- Mode Of Hire: Permanent
- Location: Bangalore
- Job code: ETL Support Manager openings at Indecomm, Bangalore
About The Company:
Indecomm Global Services is a leading global provider of IT services. They leverage their relevant technology structures, method excellence, domain knowledge, and strategic partnerships to deliver enterprise results. Indecomm was founded in 2003 as a technology-enabled services company. Over the years, Indecomm has improved these technology platforms to handle any business processes across the various range of industry domain.
How to apply for the ETL Support Manager job openings at Indecomm, Bangalore?
- For more information upload your resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details or mail us your resume to [email protected]
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.
Show JUMPWHERE some love:
- Like our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/JumpWhere/
- Subscribe to youtube channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/jumpwhere
- Follow on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jumpwhere/ or @jumpwhere