Groupon is hiring Engineering Manager. Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 12+ years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
- Be wildly proactive in designing product and technology strategy with a deep understanding of the business opportunities and challenges.
- Work with multiple levels in the organization, in a global setting. Collaborate, communicate and align teams towards common goals and build effective networks of trust and confidence.
- Make informed and appropriate tradeoffs between priorities, scope, technology risk, schedule and resources effectively. Demonstrate sound engineering acumen and judgment.
- Provide hands-on technical direction and guidance in product architecture and solution to complex issues. Oversee product design, scoping, implementation and testing.
- Plan and track the development and release schedules, proactively assess and mitigate risks. Prepare for contingencies and provide visible leadership in crisis.
- Build elite R&D teams, hiring the best talent with right dynamics. Foster a result oriented, performance driven culture by setting clear goals, career paths, core competencies, reward and recognition mechanism for engineering staff.
- Create and maintain an open and transparent environment that values speed and innovation, motivate engineers to build innovative and effective systems rapidly.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- BS, or MS in Computer Science and at least 12+ years of experience with full product life-cycles.
- Experience working with high-performance technical teams and ability to create a culture based on those best practices.
- Proven track record in building and managing teams while being a technical hands-on leader in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Demonstrated experience in designing, launching and supporting large-scale services.
- Experience with managing deployment of services on the cloud with scaling capacity and performance, fail-over, logging and monitoring.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Job Code: Engineering Manager Groupon
Job Location: Whitefield, Bengaluru
About The Company:
Groupon provides a global marketplace where people can buy just about anything, anywhere, anytime. We’re enabling real-time commerce across an expanding range of categories including local businesses, travel destinations, consumer products, and live or lively events. At the same time, we are providing advertising options and tools that merchants can use to grow and manage their businesses. Culturally, we believe that great people make great companies and that starting with the customer and working backward moves us forward. Community matters to us on an internal, local and global scale—it’s fundamental to our company’s growth and to the well-being of the world at large. We also value self-awareness, candor, lunch and WiFi. If we match with you, please apply to join us.
Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) is a global leader of local commerce and the place you start when you want to buy just about anything, anytime, anywhere. By leveraging the company’s global relationships and scale, Groupon offers consumers a vast marketplace of unbeatable deals all over the world. Shoppers discover the best a city has to offer on the web or on mobile with Groupon Local, enjoy vacations with Groupon Getaways, and find a curated selection of electronics, fashion, home furnishings and more with Groupon Goods. Groupon is redefining how traditional small businesses attract, retain and interact with customers by providing merchants with a suite of products and services, including customizable deal campaigns, credit card payment processing capabilities, and point-of-sale solutions that help businesses grow and operate more effectively. To search for great deals or subscribe to Groupon emails, visit www.Groupon.com. To download Groupon’s five-star mobile apps, visit www.groupon.com/mobile. To learn more about the company’s merchant solutions and how to work with Groupon, visit http://www.grouponworks.in
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.