Opportunities for Engineer Trainee at UTC Aerospace Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for UTC Aerospace Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
- Last date to apply: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: Embedded C, Ada, C++
- Experience: Freshers
- This position is for the Electronics & Motor Control Center (EMCC) at Global Engineering Centre.
- Executes Value Engineering, New Product Introduction and Production support projects.
- Software Validation as per requirements provided.
- Conducts Unit tests/ Functional & System Test on the development environment or target systems.
- Participates in Software design reviews and Code walk through.
- Debugging and troubleshooting.
Important information for UTC Aerospace Recruitment 2019:
- 2019 engineering graduates in any of the streams below with an aggregate score of 65%
- Eligible streams – Computer Science /Information Science / Electrical and Electronics / Electronics & Communication
- Knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems we are looking for basic Java and SQL skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications
- Assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.